Our Ceremonial Cacao
100% Raw Ceremonial Grade Criollo Cacao
Theobroma [Food of the Gods]
- Pure, organic, unrefined and quality controlled, this sustainably sourced heirloom variety Cacao exceeds the highest standards.
- Grown in the rich soils of Taraporto, Northern Peru, this heart opening medicinal Amazonian chocolate boasts extraordinary health benefits.
- Wonderfully indulgent, Cacao provides a beautiful inclusion to anyone’s daily routine.
- Cacao contains Theobromine; think 'Caffeine, without the crash'. Theobromine acts on smooth muscle tissue, promoting relaxation, vasodilation and a higher response rate as opposed to caffeine, which stimulates from the CNS and, with repetitive use, binds to adenosine receptors in the brain affecting sleep.
- Cacao is naturally rich in the major tissue salts and minerals used in the structure and proper function of our tissues
- Cacao has the highest magnesium content of any whole food, is loaded with major & trace minerals, as well as essential amino acids, supporting hard working muscles and reducing stress
- This Cacao has not been roasted which results in a product that is significantly higher in nutrition
- Being un-roasted, our Cacao contains nootropics and neurotransmitters such as anandamide (Bliss), serotonin (stress defence), dopamine (Kidney Jing and motivation) and phenylethylamine (focus)
- Cacao is also high in fibre. So along with its EAA's, nootropics & neurotransmitters it works to improve cellular responses and provide an overall better ‘efficiency’ throughout the digestive process, particularly when coupled with a regenerative diet [see invictusclinics.com.au for detail]
- Raw Cacao, gram for gram, contains 40x the antioxidants of that found in blueberries. Antioxidants trap free radicals (corrupt oxidised cells) & reduce the risk of cells in the body undergoing oxidation
- The compounds in Cacao reduce blood pressure and clear blood vessel walls of fatty deposits (plaques). This reduces the load on the heart muscle and assists in whole body oxygenation
- Cacao promotes thermogenesis, a process which encourages the body to burn fats rather than store them
- Containing the terpene Ocimene, Cacao is also used as a mild decongestant and expectorant
- Cacao holds a high standard in the field of anxiety management due to its potent levels of Myrcene, L-Theanine, Linalool, Phenylethylamine & Anandamide
Cacao is revered for the heart opening feminine medicine that she is, and with the above attributes, it is easy to see why
Enjoy this beautiful medicine of the amazon at any time of the day.